Planning a family safari takes a little extra foresight, a little extra homework, a little extra juggling - but it's absolutely possible to take everyone's wants and needs into account, to make the holiday of a lifetime.
The Feldman Family from the USA recently joined us on safari. According to dad, Jason: "We literally had the best, best, best time! I cannot thank you enough for helping to make it possible.
I am sharing a few photos from the experience, but even they do not do justice to describe the way we all feel about our visit."
We loved hearing about their trip and wanted to share their photo story with you … to give you a small foretaste of what's possible on a family safari trip to Southern Africa.
"From the very moment you helped understand the vision for our visit to the simple perfection of every experience, every guide, every transfer, every check-in, every everything you touched, we had the most unbelievable experience.
Many thanks, again, and again, for the special memories!!!"
It's a pleasure, Feldman Family! Great to hear you had such an awesome trip.
For those of you wondering what their itinerary included, here's a brief outline:
- Road transfer from KMIA Airport (Nelspruit) to Hazyview
- 4 day/3 night Kruger Budget Safari
- Road transfer to Machaton Private Camp in Timbavati (2 nights) including all meals and two game activities daily
- Transfer to Eastgate Airport, Hoedspruit for flight to Cape Town
- 3 Nights' Accommodation at Cape Town Hollow
- Guided Day Trip to Cape Peninsula, Boulders Beach, Cape Point Nature Reserve Tour
- Guided Day Trip to Robben Island and Table Mountain
- Airport Transfer to Cape Town International Airport for flight to Zimbabwe
- 3 Nights' Accommodation at Victoria Falls Safari Club
- Return to Victoria Falls Airport to connect with homeward flights
Hope to see you back again soon, Feldman Family!
PS #10 is my favourite image - which one is yours? Let us know in the comments below.
About the author
A 'word smith' or copywriter with over 25 years experience, love travelling, wildlife and conservation; fascinated by alternative energy, alternative building and alternative health. Consummate reader and traveller, both internationally and southern Africa. Have two remarkable daughters that continue to amaze and teach me daily. Consider myself privileged to live on the best continent on the planet.