Luxurious Narina Lodge in Lion Sands Reserve, has a prime location in the Kruger National Park, with access to both the Sabie and Sand Rivers. This makes for an abundance and diversity of game viewing guaranteed to give you a superb safari experience. Various activities include offroad, open-vehicle safaris and guided bushwalks.
- Luxury, exclusive lodge in game-rich southern Kruger National Park
- Big 5 game area with the highest population of black rhino in South Africa
- Private concession area of 5,000 hectares with access to Kruger National Park
- Offroad game viewing permitted to get up close to unique wildlife sightings
- Maximum of six people per open safari vehicle
- Only nine Luxury Suites (maximum of 18 guests)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Spa treatments available in your room or in the luxury spa
Narina Lodge looks rather like a luxurious treehouse, perched up high among the tree canopy overlooking the Sabie River. The main lodge connects to the nine Private Suites via raised wooden walkways.
Luxurious, air-conditioned suites
The nine Luxury Suites are all completely private – each with an en-suite bathroom with an indoor and outdoor shower, its own private plunge pool and viewing deck overlooking the tranquil Sabie River. At Narina, you can choose to be as private as you like – or join the others in the communal lounge and dining area with its own swimming pool and deck.
Wide variety of game activities
You're spoilt for choice at Narina Lodge. Morning and evening game drives in open safari vehicles that are permitted offroad, bushwalks with expert guides, birdwatching, astronomy, bush breakfasts, bush dinners, river walks, hippo tours, safari lunches, wildlife lectures, boma dinners, wellness treatments and local village experiences.
By air - Daily scheduled flights connect between Cape Town/ Johannesburg and Skukuza Airport (inside Kruger National Park). Private charters are available directly into Lion Sands Private Game Reserve.
By car - An easy 5-hour drive from Johannesburg. We can also arrange road transfers if you prefer.
Our take on Lion Sands Narina Lodge
Narina Lodge is an exceptionally beautiful lodge, situated in a beautiful place. It's one of those special places where you can really relax and unwind. Being higher up also gives you an excellent view out over the Sabie River where game often come down to drink, especially in the drier months. Part of the MORE group of lodges, well-known for their service quality and superb hospitality, Narina Lodges is of the highest standard.
- Luxury accommodation on a full board basis
- Teas, coffees, soft drinks, local brand beers, spirits and house wines
- Two game drives daily with FGASA qualified ranger and tracker
- Game drive refreshments and snacks
- Specified safari activities
- Transfers to Skukuza Airport
- Minibar in the room
- Premium brand beers, spirits, cellar wines and champagnes
- Cigars and cigarettes
- All flights and transfers
- Telephone calls
- Curio shop purchases
- Spa treatments
- Sabi Sand Reserve/ Kruger National Park entrance fees
- Any items of a personal nature
- Sabi Sands guest conservation contribution fee
You may also want to look at
The Sabi Sand Game Reserve is adjacent to the Kruger National Park. It is a collection of privately-owned game reserves which have dropped their fences by mutual agreement. There is also no fence between the Sabi Sand Game Reserve and the Kruger National Park, allowing the free movement of animals through the reserve. It is known as South Africa's top luxury safari destination and the best place in the world for viewing leopards in the wild.
Just 5 minutes away from Kruger’s Skukuza Airport, Lion Sands Tinga Lodge is located on the banks of the scenic Sabie River, in an area offering an incredible variety and diversity of wildlife. Exclusive and luxurious, Tinga offers you the unique opportunity of offroad safaris to get the best game viewing possible.