The Elephant Hills Resort offers four star accommodation that overlooks the distant Zambezi River, as well as the majestic Victoria Falls. On the Zimbabwean side, just 4 km from the famous Falls, it offers a wide variety of activities to enjoy including an 18-hole golf course, guests can experience Africa in comfort and style.
- Great views of Zambezi River and Victoria Falls
- Just 4 km from the Victoria Falls
- Luxury accommodation
- Wide variety of activities, like white river rafting and boat cruises
- Wildlife and bird watching
- 18-hole golf course designed by Gary Player, sporting facilities and swimming pool
- Shuttle service between Elephant Hills and Victoria Falls
- Quality restaurants, casino & beauty salon
- Conference facilities
Guests at the Elephant Hills Resort can make themselves comfortable in fully-equipped, en-suite rooms with air conditioning. The hotel offers 263 Luxury rooms, 11 Executive suites, as well as a Presidential and a Deluxe suite. Disabled facilities and laundry facilities are also available.
Variety of exciting activities
In addition to the beautiful view, guests can enjoy a variety of exciting activities in the area, including helicopter flights, white river rafting, boat cruises, as well as bird and wildlife watching. A shuttle service between the resort and the Victoria Falls is also available. Other local tourist attractions include elephant-back safaris and game drives.
The Elephant Hills Resort also has a range of sporting facilities, including a swimming pool, gym, tennis courts, and a championship 18-hole golf course, designed by legendary South African golfer, Gary Player.
Our take on The Elephant Hills Resort
Elephant Hills is a popular choice for accommodation in Victoria Falls, and we can recommend it without hesitation.
- Transport to resort
- Personal travel insurance
- Meals not specified