With beautiful panoramic views of the towering column of spray rising from the Victoria Falls, The Elephant Camp is the ideal intimate, peaceful retreat. Situated 10km from the Falls on its Zimbabwean side, The Elephant Camp offers 9 exclusive, luxury tented suites and plenty of opportunity to get up close with the Wild Horizons elephants.
- Upmarket tented camp
- Stunning views
- Situated in a peaceful area, away from the hustle and bustle
- Only 10km from Victoria Falls
- Private viewing decks and plunge pools
- Two scheduled transfers per day into Victoria Falls
- Airport Transfers included in the price
- Opportunity to interact with elephants
- Special rates for SADC residents
The Elephant Camp is a beautiful upmarket tented camp, built in 2010 and situated in a private concession within the Victoria Falls National Park. Although the camp is situated 10 km from the Victoria Falls, access to the Falls and the numerous activities on offer is easy, with two scheduled road transfers per day. All suites are gorge facing and offer breathtaking views of the spray from the Falls in the distance as well as the spectacular gorges which separate Zimbabwe and Zambia.
The camp is very peaceful due to its location outside of the bustling little town. The main complex is a tastefully decorated tented structure with an enormous deck, lounge, bar and dining area. This leads onto the pool area with beautiful views of the spray and the gorge. The 9 luxury suites accommodate only 18 guests. All suites are air-conditioned, tented and have mosquito nets, private viewing deck and plunge pool with views of the gorge, private lounge area, bath, indoor and outdoor showers and mini bar and tea/coffee stations. Selected spa treatments are available in the privacy of your own suite.
The Elephant Camp also allows all guests the opportunity to meet and interact with the Wild Horizons Elephants. There is also plenty of other game resident on the concession. Other activities on offer at the Falls include helicopter sightseeing tours, river rafting, bungi jumping, gorge swings, zip lines, swimming in the ‘devil’s pool’, and for the not so adventurous, river cruises, boma dinners and township tours.
The Zimbabwean staff at The Elephant Camp are very helpful, knowledgeable and welcoming. The Elephant Camp is the ideal destination if you are looking for a peaceful retreat, away from the tourist centre, but still within easy reach of everything that the amazing Victoria Falls has to offer.
- Accommodation and all meals
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Complimentary mini bars in the rooms
- Return Victoria Falls Airport transfers
- Two transfers to Victoria Falls town per day
- Emergency Medical Evacuation cover
- Meeting the Wild Horizons elephants
- Transfers other than specified
- Activities (other than meeting the Wild Horizons elephants)
- Premium brand drinks
- All items of a personal nature