Amazing small group special offer for a minimum two-night stay at Baobab Ridge in game-rich Klaserie Private Game Reserve from 1 Oct 2020 to 30 June 2021!
For R 20,000 per night, a small group of max. 10 pax gets exclusive use of Baobab Ridge Private Lodge on a self-catering basis. If you extend your booking to four or more nights, you get an extra 10% discount, too.
Baobab Ridge is offering families or groups of friends of up 10 people exclusive use of their private lodge on a self-catering basis for R 20,000 per night for the lodge. Minimum stay of two nights. No age restrictions! Extend your booking to four or more nights for an extra 10% discount.
- Self-catered, exclusive use of the lodge
- Accommodation in 6 twin- or double-bed Superior Suites and 1 Family Suite (all with en suite bathroom, private lounge and terrace)
- WiFi in the main building only
- Two game drives a day in open 4x4 vehicles with licensed guides
- Morning walking safari instead of the drive
- Chef, scullery, waitressing and housekeeping staff
- 15% VAT
- Reserve entrance (Enkhulu Gate) gate fees
- Klaserie Conservation and Bed Levies
- All food, condiments, water, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks and ice (NB There are fridges in the rooms and there is no corkage fee)
- Transfers from and to Hoedspruit Airport ONLY
- Personal purchases
- Personal insurance
- Guide and lodge staff gratuities
Minimum stay of two nights.
Subject to availability.
Please ask us for further T&Cs.
Please ask us for information on rates for additional guests (Children aged 0 to 11 and Adults aged 12 or older).
This special is valid from 1 October 2020 to 30 June 2021. Excludes 25 December 2020 to 4 January 2021 and Easter weekend 2021.
Special applies to
Situated in the Klaserie Private Game Reserve, Baobab Ridge is a small, intimate safari lodge overlooking an active waterhole. Klaserie shares unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park and its neighbours and game viewing is often superb, with a good chance of seeing the famed white lions of Timbavati.