Pay for two nights and stay for three nights at the luxurious, 5-star Tintswalo Lepalala Game Lodge in a game reserve only three and a half hours away from Johannesburg from 1 August to 14 December 2023!
Tintswalo Lapalala Game Lodge in the Big 5, malaria-free Lapalala Game Reserve is a luxury, eco-friendly tented safari camp surrounded by tranquil, unspoilt bush.
Featuring six tented suites and one two-bedroom luxury suite that are linked to the main lodge by raised wooden walkways, Tintswalo Lapalala overlooks a large plain with a well-frequented waterhole.
Luxury tents with spacious decks and private plunge pools
- Two luxury tented suites both have a fireplace, indoor and outdoor showers and an outside bath.
- Two luxury tented family suites that can sleep two adults and two children both have a fireplace, indoor and outdoor showers and an outside bath.
- One luxury family suite has two en-suite bedrooms with fireplaces.
- Two superior luxury tents have spacious bedrooms, a small lounge area and a large separate bathroom tent with an outside shower. One of them has a sleepout deck with a king-size bed outside.
- All luxury tents have spacious private decks and plunge pools.
The game-viewing experience
Malaria-free Lapalala Wilderness Reserve is a pristine, 48,000-hectare, Big Five game reserve three and a half hours by road from Johannesburg. Home to herds of buffalo, black and white rhinos, sable and roan antelope and other wildlife, game-viewing at Lapalala Wilderness is an intimate, unhurried experience. Game drives are conducted in open-safari vehicles by experienced, English-speaking guides and trackers and 60km of untouched river frontage teeming with birdlife provides opportunities to boat and fish.
- A boat cruise on Kubu Dam (included in stays of three nights and more)
- Fly and Bass fishing in the Palala and Kgogong Rivers
- Bush breakfasts and sundowner stops in a special spot in the reserve
- Interactive bushwalks to learn more about Lapalala Wilderness' wildlife, fauna, flora and birdlife
- A survival walk with insights into medicinal plants, safe foods and water sources
- A visit to well-preserved, ancient bushman rock paintings
- Excursions to the Lapalala Wilderness School (per arrangement)
- Luxury, five-star accommodation
- Two game drives a day
- All meals, bush drinks, daily high teas and snacks
- House drinks
- Transfers from the East Gate
- Premium drinks
- Spa treatments
- Unspecified items
- Conservations fees
- Boutique shop purchases
Standard T&Cs apply.
This special is valid from 1 August 2023 to 14 December 2023.