Book a minimum two-night, all-inclusive Chobe River safari on board Zambezi Queen or Chobe Princess houseboats until 31 December 2023 and get a 20% last-minute discount!
The Chobe River provides the stage for some of Africa's best safari boat game viewing. You can watch the wildlife congregate on the river banks to quench their thirst from the deck of a luxury houseboat as you drift down the river or go out on a tender boat to get a closer look.
The Zambezi Queen
The Zambezi Queen is a luxury houseboat which offers an exclusive Chobe River safari experience. All 14 luxurious, air-conditioned suites have private outer-deck balconies that provide panoramic views of Chobe National Park, famous for its high concentration of elephants and other incredible wildlife.
The top deck sports an intimate lounge and separate dining area, a bar, a rear viewing deck and a spacious front deck with sun loungers and a plunge pool.
The all-inclusive rate for a Zambezi Queen suite is R13,454 per person sharing per night. Book two nights and travel within 30 days until the end of December 2023 to claim your 20% last-minute discount.
There are three Chobe Princess houseboats that accommodate a small number of guests, making a Chobe Princess the perfect option for families or a small group of friends looking for a private and exclusive water-based safari experience. Two Chobe Princess houseboats have four cabins each and one Chobe Princess has five cabins.
Chobe Princess houseboat itineraries are flexible, with water-based safaris, village tours on the Namibian side of the Chobe River, birdwatching and fishing on offer.
The all-inclusive rate for a Chobe Princess cabin is R10,667 per person sharing per night. Book two nights and travel within 30 days until the end of December 2023 to claim your 20% last-minute discount.
- All meals, soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, local beer and wine
- Guided water-based game viewing and birding
- Guided water-based, catch-and-release fishing (subject to availability of fishing boats)
- Guided (non-professional) water-based photographic safari (subject to availability)
- Guided cultural tour of a local village
- Road transfers to and from Kasane International Airport and the Kasane Immigration Office located on the Botswana side of the Chobe River
- Boat transfers between the Kasane Immigration Office and the Namibia Immigration Office located on the Namibian side of the Chobe River
Terms & Conditions
- The 20% last-minute discount is only applicable when you book and travel within 30 days.
- All rates quoted are per person sharing per night.
- Minimum 2-night stay.
- All accommodation is subject to availability.
- Please note there is a minimum occupancy requirement before your reservation can be confirmed.
- Please note fishing excursions are limited to one tank of fuel per boat per day
- The right to move guests between houseboats should the minimum occupancy requirement not be met is reserved. Guests will be refunded the difference in rate if applicable.
- Subject to availability and to change without prior notification.
- Includes 15% Namibian VAT and 1% Namibian Tourism Levy.
- 30% Single supplement is applicable.
- Community development & fuel levies are applicable.
This special is valid until 31 December 2023.