Camp Hwange has extended their Stay 4 Pay 3 Special Offer until 31 May 2023!
Camp Hwange offers off-the-grid, authentic accommodation inside Zimbabwe's wildlife-rich Hwange National Park and their Stay 4 Pay 3 Special Offer has just been extended until the end of May 2023.
Why we love Camp Hwange
- It's a waterhole-facing safari camp owned and run by one of Zimbabwe's most famous safari guides.
- It's on a private concession inside Hwange National Park which means day and night off-road game drives and guided bush walks.
- It offers an off-the-grid, solar-powered, authentic bush escape.
- Only six guests per safari vehicle ensures an intimate and personal game-viewing experience.
- Camp Hwange staff go out of their way to make sure their guests enjoy their stay and they are passionate about sharing their wealth of experience and knowledge with their guests.
- Full board
- All drinks
- All game-viewing activities (day and night game drives and walking safaris)
- Flying doctor
- Transfers to and from Camp Hwange
- Conservation park fees
- National Parks Fees
- Air charters
Terms and conditions apply.
This special is valid until 31 May 2023.
Special applies to
Perfectly positioned on a rise overlooking a perennial waterhole, Camp Hwange is professionally run by one of Zimbabwe's leading safari guides and offers an excellent safari experience filled with fascinating bush lore and a wealth of safari stories. Informal, yet with all the creature comforts, Camp Hwange offers the added benefits of a private concession from day and night game drives and off-road driving to walking safaris with an experienced ranger.