The Kingdom Hotel, Victoria Falls Hotel
The Kingdom Hotel is located in the Victoria Falls National Park, and is closer to the famous Victoria Falls than any other hotel in the area. It offers luxury 4-star accommodation at reasonable prices, and is in a convenient location near shopping centres, restaurants and Victoria Falls International Airport. The Kingdom is modelled after the great Zimbabwe monument, and features a beautiful man made lake set in lush tropical gardens. Completing this luxurious African experience, is the surrounding Park's wide variety of game, including elephants.
* The Kingdom Hotel, Victoria Falls Highlights
- ∞Within walking distance of the Victoria Falls
- ∞Located within Victoria Falls National Park
- ∞Near bus and train stops, airport and shopping centres
- ∞Fully equipped, comfortable rooms with air conditioning and TV
- ∞Facilities for disabled guests
- ∞A variety of restaurants and bars
- ∞The Makasa Casino, the most well established casino in Southern Africa
- ∞Swimming pools and beautiful gardens
- ∞Sport facilities for golf and horse riding
- ∞Adventure Playland for children
- ∞Business and conference facilities
- ∞A variety of upmarket shops
More about this accommodation
The Kingdom Hotel is set in beautiful gardens, within the Victoria Falls National Park, a World Heritage Site. The Zambezi National Park with its many attractions including elephant riding and game viewing is nearby. This is a family-friendly, resort-style hotel with excellent facilities, including swimming pools, a children's playground, casino, family restaurants, a food court and lots more.
Choice of Luxury and Style
The comfortable rooms at the Kingdom Hotel are styled according to an exotic African theme, and are all fully equipped for your convenience. A standard room is available with either a king size bed or twin beds, and there are family rooms with extra bunk beds. Four luxury suites, as well as two paraplegic rooms are also available.
Standard rooms include the following features: air conditioning, satellite television, telephone with voice mail facility, data points, electronic safe, bath and shower, hairdryer, shaving socket outlet, and an evening turndown service. Suites also include a seperate lounge and bedroom, as well as a mini bar.
Disabled facilities - with ramps and elevators to ensure access to all public areas, as well as staff members who are always willing to be of assistance, physically challenged guests are sure to have a pleasant stay at The Kingdom Hotel. The viewing paths around the Falls are also wheelchair-friendly.
New "Kings Club" Wing
A right royal treat awaits you at the Kings Club, a luxury 52-room wing within The Kingdom Hotel Complex. Besides access to all the facilities and activities offered by the main hotel, you'll also enjoy:
- Complimentary return airport transfers
- A personal hostess on call throughout your stay
- A royal welcome from the King and Queen
- A private express check-in with a complimentary hand massage
- Guided tours of The Kingdom with your hostess
- Sundowners and snacks in the bar with your hostess
- Personalised service from the expert team
The Kings Club has been designed for extra space and luxury with generous king-sized beds, complimentary fruit basket and bottle of sparkling wine, complimentary mini-bar replenished daily, a super-luxury bathroom and your own private balcony or exclusive deck.
Choice of Restaurants and Excellent Facilities
The Kingdom's selection of restaurants and bars ensures that there's something to suit you tastes and moods, including a buffet breakfast and dinner, family restaurants and a food court. Room service is also available 24 hours.
The Kingdom Hotel includes facilities to cater to your every need:
- Golf and horse riding
- Adventure Playland for the children
- Easy access to wide range of adventure and adrenalin activities from bungee jumping to sunset cruises and microlighting
- The Makasa Casino
- A Barclays Bank
- A beauty parlour
- A pharmacy
- A variety of upmarket shops
- A travel centre
Regular airport shuttles can be arranged, transfers for the Kings Club are complimentary.
Our Take on The Kingdom Hotel
The Kingdom is one of the most popular hotels in Victoria Falls, and with good reason. It offers affordable luxury in a prime location - it's one of the closest lodges to Victoria Falls, or Mosi-oa-Tunya (Smoke that Thunders). With a range of activities and accommodation options on offer, coupled with welcoming, efficient service, it's easy to recommend.
- ∞Free cocktail per guest at check-in
- xTransport to the hotel
- xPersonal travel insurance
- xMeals not specified
s Other Accommodations to Compare With
= Star Rating Explanation
The star rating refers to the official grading given to this lodge or hotel by the Tourism Grading Council. In some cases the star rating is not official, but represents our own estimate of the accommodation.
One star means very basic accommodation
Two stars means comfortable, clean accommodation that is not overly spacious or luxurious. Basic facilities.
Three stars means good quality accommodation with en-suite bathroom and a reasonable level of luxury. Very comfortable and reasonably spacious.
Four stars means luxury accommodation of high quality, with most modern conveniences. High quality service, food and facilities.
Five stars means spacious, ultra luxury accommodation with the highest standards of service, food and facilities. All modern conveniences can be expected, although some facilities like air-conditioning cannot be guaranteed at all 5-star lodges, due to limited availability of electricity.