Deep in the wilds of the magical Mana Pools lies Nyamatusi Camp, the latest in the African Bush Camps collection. Set in one of the wildest and most remote parts of Africa, on the banks of one of the oldest rivers in the world, Nyamatusi welcomes guests to experience an authentic safari in ancient, untouched Africa. Open April to November each year, Nyamatusi offers game drives, guided walks, birding, canoeing and catch & release fishing.
- Intimate, remote camp - only six luxury tented suites
- Uninterrupted views of the Zambezi River and escarpment beyond
- An abundance of game and birdlife
- Walk in the footsteps of ancient explorers
- World-class Foot Safari Guides
- Follow in the footsteps of elephants
- Game drives, canoeing safaris, bush walks, fishing
- Fully solar-powered camp
With only 6 luxury tents accommodating a maximum of 12 guests, Nyamatusi is pleasantly remote and intimate. Each tent has uninterrupted views over the Zambezi River and escarpment beyond. Every unit is en-suite with both indoor and outdoor showers, bath, air-conditioning and a mini bar, with its own private deck and plunge pool.
Exclusive use of the camp is possible with 12 guests.
There's a spacious upstairs lounge & dining area, a downstairs lounge, dining room, library and bar area. All offer magnificent views.
Zimbabwean guides are renowned as some of the best foot safari guides in the world. Explore the area and view the abundant game on open safari vehicles, on foot and by canoe. Birding is superb and catch & release fishing is also offered.
Children over the age of 7 are welcome at Nyamatusi Camp, However, walking safaris are restricted to children over the age of 16.
Regular flights are available to the Mana Main airstrip. Self-drive only recommended for experienced 4X4 drivers, particularly in the wetter seasons.
Our Take on Nyamatusi
Nyamatusi allows guests to get a taste of the old, untouched Africa. African Bush Camps are superb operators and we look forward to hearing all about this camp when it opens in April 2019. If it's like any of the other African Bush Camps, you're in for an authentic safari treat!
- All meals and beverages, except premium-branded spirits and champagne
- All game activities
- National Parks Fees
- Transfers from nearest airstrip
- Compulsory Conservation Levy (approx US$10 per person per night)
- Compulsory Community Focus Donation (approx. US$50 per booking) towards specific projects
- Items of a Personal Nature