Londolozi Tree Camp Safari Tree Camp
Londolozi Tree Camp is the most stylish family run camp in Africa. This romantic camp comprises six sumptuous suites furnished in African safari style, each with its own private oasis - a plunge pool and luxurious sala (outdoor covered contemplation deck). Londolozi Tree Camp is located in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, sharing unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park.
* Londolozi Tree Camp Highlights
- ∞Situated in prime game viewing area
- ∞Six intimate suites
- ∞En-suite bathroom and outdoor shower
- ∞Private plunge pool and relaxing sala
- ∞Spectacular game viewing dining deck
- ∞Large sparkling swimming pool
More about this accommodation
Rated by many as one of the most beautiful camps in Africa, Londolozi Tree Camp takes its name from the huge and ancient Ebony trees shading the main deck. Offering 6 very exclusive suites, Londolozi Tree Camp embodies the height of sophistication and romance, surrounded by spectacular African bush.
The 6 luxury suites are exquisitely decorated in gracious African safari style, each featuring a luxurious bathroom with huge bath, indoor and outdoor shower, its own private plunge pool and outdoor covered deck, overlooking the banks of the Sand River. The communal guests areas feature a large wooden deck, raised off the ground on height stilts, perfect for leisurely game viewing.
Meaning "protector of all living things" in Zulu, Londolozi is home to the famous Big 5 and is also said to have the best leopard viewing in their natural environment. Londolozi Game Reserve is a 14 000-hectare (34 580 acres) wildlife paradise situated on the Sand River, in the heart of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, which shares an unfenced border with the Kruger National Park.
Meals at Londolozi are always a special occasion, whether the fine dining Pan African cuisine is served on the wooden viewing deck, the African Boma or in a spectacular bush setting, under the African stars. View some of the most impressive wildlife Africa has to offer on morning and evening open vehicle game-drives and on the daily guided bush walks. Many other memorable activities are available, like bush baths, guided stargazing trips, bird watching and visits to the Shangaan village. Tree Camp does not accommodate children under the age of 16, unless guests book the camp exclusively.
Tree Camp continues to redefine the wildlife tourism experience - a combination of elegance and simplicity. We have visited Londolozi a few times and have always been very impressed with the warm and friendly atmosphere, the high standards of service, attention to detail, quality of accommodation, and most importantly, the game drives. We have no hesitation in recommending Londolozi Tree Camp.
- ∞Luxury accommodation, all meals, teas and coffees daily
- ∞Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- ∞Two game drives daily in open landrovers
- ∞Nature walks accompanied by experienced, armed trackers
- ∞Transfers to/from Londolozi airstrip to lodge
- ∞Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- ∞Laundry and VAT
- xEarly morning departures – rules apply
- xLondolozi “Life” treatments
- xTelephone calls
- xLondolozi “Living” purchases
- xChampagne, cognacs, cellar wines, premium brand spirits, cigars & cigarettes
- xTransfers to and from the lodge
- xAirport taxes or landing fees, where applicable
- xSelf drive park entrance fees
- xNoise impact levies for flights landing/departing before 09h00 or after 16h00
- xPilot's room
s Other Accommodations to Compare With
= Star Rating Explanation
The star rating refers to the official grading given to this lodge or hotel by the Tourism Grading Council. In some cases the star rating is not official, but represents our own estimate of the accommodation.
One star means very basic accommodation
Two stars means comfortable, clean accommodation that is not overly spacious or luxurious. Basic facilities.
Three stars means good quality accommodation with en-suite bathroom and a reasonable level of luxury. Very comfortable and reasonably spacious.
Four stars means luxury accommodation of high quality, with most modern conveniences. High quality service, food and facilities.
Five stars means spacious, ultra luxury accommodation with the highest standards of service, food and facilities. All modern conveniences can be expected, although some facilities like air-conditioning cannot be guaranteed at all 5-star lodges, due to limited availability of electricity.