Dulini River Lodge, Greater Kruger Luxury Lodge
Totally modern with every luxury, comfort and convenience, Dulini River Lodge offers you old-fashioned luxury, indulgence and personalised service. Its six luxurious suites are elevated to look over the perennial Sand River and its bushveld surrounds.
* Dulini River Lodge Highlights
- ∞Set in the game-rich Sabi Sand Private Reserve
- ∞Superb luxury and authentic safari experience
- ∞6-seater game drive vehicles ensure you always have a window seat
- ∞Professional, top-class guides with experienced local trackers
- ∞Known for its frequent leopard sightings, even from the lodge
- ∞Maximum of 12 guests with high staff: guest ratio for your every comfort
More about this accommodation
Recently rebuilt - July 2018
All six private and luxurious suites are elevated and overlook the Sand River where you can watch wildlife visitors come to drink. Spacious and designed for your every comfort, each suite has a lounge area, deck and plunge pool.
Our Take on Dulini River Lodge
Superb location, superb staff and hospitality, superb safari experience. As part of the Dulini Collection, you can rest assured that your every wish will be taken care of.
- ∞Accommodation and all meals, teas & coffees
- ∞Two game drives per day
- ∞Drinks (house wines, local brand spirits, beers and soft drinks)
- ∞Minibar and refreshments on game drives and bush walks
- ∞Laundry service
- ∞Transfers to and from the lodge airstrip
- xAll items of a personal nature
- xSSW guest conservation contribution (GCC)
- xGate entrance fees
- xAircraft landing and departure fees
- xUlusaba passenger taxes and airport transfers
s Other Accommodations to Compare With
= Star Rating Explanation
The star rating refers to the official grading given to this lodge or hotel by the Tourism Grading Council. In some cases the star rating is not official, but represents our own estimate of the accommodation.
One star means very basic accommodation
Two stars means comfortable, clean accommodation that is not overly spacious or luxurious. Basic facilities.
Three stars means good quality accommodation with en-suite bathroom and a reasonable level of luxury. Very comfortable and reasonably spacious.
Four stars means luxury accommodation of high quality, with most modern conveniences. High quality service, food and facilities.
Five stars means spacious, ultra luxury accommodation with the highest standards of service, food and facilities. All modern conveniences can be expected, although some facilities like air-conditioning cannot be guaranteed at all 5-star lodges, due to limited availability of electricity.