Totally modern with every luxury, comfort and convenience, Dulini River Lodge offers you old-fashioned luxury, indulgence and personalised service. Its six luxurious suites are elevated to look over the perennial Sand River and its bushveld surrounds.
- Set in the game-rich Sabi Sand Private Reserve
- Superb luxury and authentic safari experience
- 6-seater game drive vehicles ensure you always have a window seat
- Professional, top-class guides with experienced local trackers
- Known for its frequent leopard sightings, even from the lodge
- Maximum of 12 guests with high staff: guest ratio for your every comfort
Rebuilt in July 2018, all six private and luxurious suites are elevated and overlook the Sand River where you can watch wildlife visitors come to drink. Spacious and designed for your every comfort, each suite has a lounge area, deck and plunge pool.
Our Take on Dulini River Lodge
Superb location, superb staff and hospitality, superb safari experience. As part of the Dulini Collection, you can rest assured that your every wish will be taken care of.
- Accommodation and all meals, teas & coffees
- Two game drives per day
- Drinks (house wines, local brand spirits, beers and soft drinks)
- Minibar and refreshments on game drives and bush walks
- Laundry service
- Transfers to and from the lodge airstrip
- All items of a personal nature
- SSW guest conservation contribution (GCC)
- Gate entrance fees
- Aircraft landing and departure fees
- Ulusaba passenger taxes and airport transfers
You may also want to look at
Dulini is an exclusive and intimate private game lodge in the Sabi Sand Reserve, sharing unfenced borders with the Greater Kruger Park. The area offers some of the most superb game viewings and is renowned for its common sightings of the Big 5. A maximum of 12 guests can be accommodated in six luxurious stone and thatch cottages, each with a view over the seasonal Mabrak River.