Dulini Leadwood Lodge, Greater Kruger Luxury Lodge
Closing for renovations: 28 September - 12 November 2018
Leadwood Lodge is the perfect choice when you're looking for something more special, more private, more luxurious. It has only three suites, well spaced apart for privacy and is the ultimate honeymoon or small group, exclusive-use destination. Set on a confluence, it offers terrific views out over the Sand River.
* Dulini Leadwood Lodge Highlights
- ∞Private, Intimate, luxury lodge
- ∞Only three suites set well apart for privacy
- ∞Set where the Sand & Mabrak Rivers meet
- ∞Open safari vehicles carry only 6 guests (unless exclusive-use booking)
- ∞Magnificent views over Sand River where wildlife come to drink
- ∞Expert safari guides and astute Shangaan trackers
- ∞10 000 hectares of pristine wilderness
More about this accommodation
There are only three suites spaced well apart to ensure your privacy. Leadwood Lodge is the perfect honeymoon or romantic getaway destination.
Each suite offers you outstanding comfort and luxury with every detail taken care of. Your deck overlooks the beautiful Sand River.
Our Take On Leadwood Lodge
Part of the Dulini Collection, known for its superb standards of luxury, comfort and service, you'll be in excellent hands from the moment you arrive to the time you leave. A small, intimate, secluded lodge, it's the perfect place for your romantic getaway or small group reunions and special occasions.
- ∞Accommodation and all meals
- ∞Two game drives per day
- ∞Teas and coffees, drinks (house wines, local brand spirits, beers and soft drinks)
- ∞Minibar, refreshments on game drives and bush walks
- ∞Laundry service
- ∞Transfers to and from the lodge airstrip
- xItems of a personal nature
- xSSW guest conservation contribution (GCC)
- xGate entrance fees
- xAircraft landing and departure fees
- xUlusaba passenger taxes and airport transfers
s Other Accommodations to Compare With
= Star Rating Explanation
The star rating refers to the official grading given to this lodge or hotel by the Tourism Grading Council. In some cases the star rating is not official, but represents our own estimate of the accommodation.
One star means very basic accommodation
Two stars means comfortable, clean accommodation that is not overly spacious or luxurious. Basic facilities.
Three stars means good quality accommodation with en-suite bathroom and a reasonable level of luxury. Very comfortable and reasonably spacious.
Four stars means luxury accommodation of high quality, with most modern conveniences. High quality service, food and facilities.
Five stars means spacious, ultra luxury accommodation with the highest standards of service, food and facilities. All modern conveniences can be expected, although some facilities like air-conditioning cannot be guaranteed at all 5-star lodges, due to limited availability of electricity.